A multiplayer game with a card collection feature
Based in the same universe as the hugely popular mobile game known as Clash of Clans, Clash Royale is a totally different take on battling opponents. It is a real-time strategy game that employs the same troops and defenses from Clash of Clans, including the popular Barbarian King, Archers, Giants, and more.
This game is a little more straightforward and slightly more basic than Clash of Clans, which requires training intricate armies in order to destroy the enemies fortified village. Clash Royale removes the intricacies and makes the battles two-way, which means both opponents will be playing simultaneously. It is a basic tower defense game in which each player receives two towers to use as defense and one as a central tower. Destroying the central tower will give victory to the destroyer.
The bouts only last three minutes at the most, unless there is no decision, in which case extra time will be added to decide the winner. Players are only given access to a small selection of available troops at first, but others will unlock as the player progresses by collecting cards. When a player wins a tournament, they receive a chest that contains these cards.
Much like the original Clash of Clans, troops in Clash Royale have stats that allow them to perform differently during battle. Some might have higher hit-points, while others might be able to attack from farther away. As the player progresses, the attributes can be improved along with the level of the player. This gives the player the ability to fully customize their army.
- Excellent graphics akin to original Clash of Clans
- Fast-paced, real-time gameplay
- Free to play
- In-game purchases to tempt players to spend money
- Overly simplified for high level players
Prepare for the new Season!
• NEW CARD! The powerful Battle Healer!
• Unlock a FREE Tower Skin in Season 6!
• Introducing... Card Level Boosts!
• New card releases can get boosted to your King Tower Level!
• Quality of Life updates, Creator Boosts, bug fixes, and more!
Potentially dangerous permissions
- READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to read from external storage.
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to write to external storage.
- ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: Allows applications to access information about networks.
- ACCESS_WIFI_STATE: Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- CHANGE_WIFI_STATE: Allows applications to change Wi-Fi connectivity state.
- INTERNET: Allows applications to open network sockets.
- VIBRATE: Allows access to the vibrator.
- WAKE_LOCK: Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.